This class includes:
- an audio recording of a live 1.5 hour long class offered in Vermont in 2016. This is the third part in my 8 part introduction to herbalism series - "This is Herbalism". The recording is lightly edited and is 1 hour 35 minutes long.
- a bonus audio file, which is from the beginning of the next class in the series. While waiting for the class to start, students asked questions about the doshas in this spontaneous 5 minute review of the doshas.
- a 2 page PDF handout on the 3 doshas.
- a 2 page PDF handout on the 5 elements.
- a 5 page constitution questionaire. This is the simplest yest still accurate questionaire I could find. I received it from one of my teachers - Candis Cantin. You can also find it in her excellent book, "The Pocket Guide to Ayurveda".
I ask that you not share audio files with others unless you are sharing them with others who would not be able to afford the class, as I am a mama trying to earn a living. However, all PDFs have a Creative Commons License BY-SA, which means you are free to use them for personal or commercial use and can share them with whoever you wish. For more information on this license, please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license